Potatoes - 1/2 kg, cut into cubes
Rice - 1 kg
Green Chilli - 4
Onion - 2
Salt to Taste
Oil - 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 pinch
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
1. Heat oil in a vessel
2. Saute sliced onion and green chilli.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and saute till brown.
4. Add cubes of potato and saute till slightly cooked.
5. Mix turmeric and salt.
6. Add cleaned rice and saute.
7. Pour double quantity of water and cook.
8. Do not remove the lid once it is cooked, keep it closed for 15-20 minutes.
9. Serve hot.