Paratha dough – (refer paratha) 1/2 kg
Cauliflower – 150 gms
Green chilies – 2 nos
Crushed garlic – 5 gms
Ginger (grated) – 5 gms
Coriander leaves – 5 gms
Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
Salt – to taste
Oil – 100 gms
Garam masala – 1 tsp
1. Sprinkle some salt over chopped cauliflower. After five minutes, press and remove all excess water. Boil with turmeric and till just cooked.
2. Mash the cauliflower. Heat 1 tbsp. Oil in a heavy pan. Add ginger, chilli, garlic and stir. Add coriander, cauliflower and other ingredient. Mix well.
3. Stuff the cauliflower mixture into the paratha dough, seal properly.
4. Roll each paratha as per instructions in paratha recipe and cook accordingly.
5. Serve hot, with fresh thick curd, chutney or pickle.