Wheat Flour - 1/2 kg
Salt to taste
Ghee - 150 gms
Water - as required
1. Knead soft dough with above ingredients.
2. Make 4mm thickness round about 6 inch diameter.
3. Apply 1/2 tsp ghee and spread all over with fingers.
4. Fold into half and press greasy fingers onto it.
5. Fold again to quarter. Press with fingers.
6. Roll in dry flour.
7. Roll out again to a triangle about the size of a roll.
8. Heat tawa and place roti on it.
9. Turn to roast other side.
10. Put a little ghee on both sides and shallow fry till crisp.